Sunday, December 2, 2012




I'm lucky to be a part of a fun group of bloggers who keep me laughing with all their wacky goings-on, and now they've asked me to be part of a fun Jingle Bell Junk Swap. We've swapped vintage junk and are creating something christmas-y with it. 

We're all posting on Monday, December 3rd, so make sure you come back to see our awesome creativity. Here's the group so you can go visit them and see what they've come up with:

The Bold Abode Photobucket Photobucket five days five ways | because every day is different The Thriftress

Here's a preview of my piece of vintage loveliness:


Hmmm...how is this going to end up as a Christmas item? (Personally, I think mine is the hardest thing to make christmas-y, but not having seen the rest of items, I could be wrong.)

Check back tomorrow to see if the Christmas Spirit has moved us...or passed us by :)

And in case you're wondering what's going on with my home renovations...there's been a change in my direction. More to come on that soon.


3 comments:

  1. An interesting item. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You got a hard one. I can't wait to see what we all made :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, MY WORD!

    I can't wait to see what you did with that!!!

    And I've been wondering what goings on were going on over at the Vagabond Casa! Can't wait to see which direction you've turned, so soon better be SOON. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts! I appreciate each and every one of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...